Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My baby is turning into a kid!




Monday night I went over to Grandma Curtis' house (suzanne's grandma) to visit with Mike and Karen Fields who were in town. Emily and Carson shared my lap as I read them books and heard them read to me (or point and say) the words they knew. Just for fun I posted Emily and Carson's first picture together so you can see how big the two of them have gotten! I didn't realize how much Carson is starting to really look like a little boy until i saw this pic of him I took last night. :( I cant believe how the time flies. He is getting so big. I just want to make sure that even though i am a full time Grad student and work part time, I dont want to blink and miss my baby growing up!! I want to enjoy every minute of his toddler years because like the country song says... "your gonna miss this, your gonna want this back, your gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast"

1 comment:

Jules said...

Ang!! Crazy how big Carson looks in some of those pics. especially the second one. He is so so cute!! I miss him.

I am so excited to hang out with you this weekend. I miss you. Next week we must plan some one on one centerpiece searching time. I love you tons!!