Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Julie's Lingerie shower



Saturday Night I through Julie a lingerie shower along with Jenny and Emily (two other bridesmaids in the wedding). The three of us made a great team :) I was in charge of the decorations and party favors and Jenny was in charge of the cake and treats, and Emily hosted and was in charge of food and drinks. And all together with our powers combined we pulled off a great shower. It was a lingerie shower and our decorations and cake went with the invitation. Julie really enjoyed it and her friends made comments that it was one of the best showers they attended and they appreciated that we didn't play any cheesy games. So i take that as a compliment since i was in charge of games as well :). I stole Lisa Parris' centerpiece idea and added my own twist. They look cuter in person the pic does not do them justice. I laced them up like lingerie. Julie liked the centerpieces I made so well that she wants to do something similar for her wedding centerpieces.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Ang! I loved my shower so much! It was so fun and special. You are such an amazing friend and I am so so thankful that you are such a big part of this exciting time. I love you so much! I can't wait to make the centerpieces for the wedding together.