Wednesday, September 10, 2008

getting older ...








Last weekend I turned 24 I went to dave and busters with some friends it was fun. This week was carson's first day at Mom's Day Out preschool. He will go every monday. It is a christian preschool from 9am - 1pm at EV Free church in Fullerton. I used those 4 extra hours to study and get homework done. I packed his lunch and dropped him off monday morning. And he happily marched into his classroom with out flinching. OF course I took a picture to document this event. Brian met me for lunch at 12:30 and we both went to pick Carson up so he could see where Carson's preschool is and what it's like. When we picked up Carson the teacher said he had a good day but he was a little rough with the other kids.. :( I guess he was agressive with the toys. Brian said, "just like his mom" whatever. I am volunteering in Carson's classroom at church so I will be on the look out for this "rough' behavior I was informed about.
Carson is getting so big and independent now, He can now clearly say "thank you" and say "please" (before he would only sign for please and not actually say it.)
I just had to get him new shoes and clothes because he is getting so tall and his feet are growing too.
Today I hosted a Mom's club pool day at the condo and only one mom showed up with her 2 year old daughter. But carson and Sophie had a blast chasing eachother around the pool, coloring, and eating snacks, and swimming together.
I was looking back on pictures of the fall last year and it is amazing how much bigger Carson is! He is not so much baby looking anymore and is all little boy!
I am looking forward to the FAll and the holiday seasons. I will take new pumpkin patch pictures and pictures in the Fall Leaves and post both this years and last years pics so you can see how big Carson has gotten in one year.

No comments: