Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor day weekend






Although I didn't go out of town this last weekend I really enjoyed my labor day weekend. Friday night Brian and I just stayed in and watched a movie. Saturday of course I had to watch the USC game! So Brian and John and carson and I went to the Yard house in Newport (By johns new place) and watched the game. Me and carson were decked out in Our USC clothing. (I didn't get a pic :() to bad. Then Brian and Carson went to Brian's house, While I took John (who has no car) to big lots and 99cent store to collect more college supplies. John so nicely babysat carson for brian and me, so we could both go to Brian's friends birthday in Manhattan beach. I hardly ever get to go out with Brian and his friends cause good babysitters are hard to come by. :)

Sunday I took John home, and me and Carson went to church. Brian met us there. Carson and I stayed for the Children's ministry meeting after church then after the meeting got out I picked up John and we went to meet Brian at Newport Beach where he was in a "Horse Shoe Tournament" with his old neighbors who live off the boardwalk.

That was a fun time relaxing at the beach and eating food. Then I took John to HB to go to this store he wanted to go to. Took him home then me and Carson went home.

Monday Brian and I met for lunch with Carson and then dropped carson off at Grandpa Maurers and we had the rest of the day to our selves. Which is a very rare occasion we went down to Huntington Beach and went shopping and walked down the pier and just relaxed in the sunshine and enjoyed each others company.

So over all i had a much needed relaxing weekend with my family :)

2 comments:

Jules said...

angela!!
I totally forgot you have a blog too! I seriously miss you friend. I can't wait to spend quality time and prayer time this week. Tell the fam I said hello!!

Unknown said...

Hi Angela,

I stumbled on your blog from Jessica's which I stumbled on from Will's!

Here is the difference between being 20something and 40something. What you just described as a relaxing weekend has just made me feel exhausted!

I'm glad you had a good time. Are you excited that John is down here for school?