Monday, April 28, 2008

Friday April 28th- Carsons first trip to Disneyland!


Carson clinged on for me for dear life on what ever ride we went on. This is on Buzz Light Year ride. I have claw marks in my arms from Carson trying to climb up me when the rides started.


At the very end of the day, Brian and I got to breathe while Carson slept, and we enjoyed the infamous Dole Whip, so good and so refreshing.









Carson's favorite thing all day at disneyland... throwing the ball through the basket



On the Toon Town Trolley



Mmm. PB &J sandwich









Carson's first ride: Not such a good idea in retrospect.


Darkness + Scary Pirates + Two drops = one Scared for his life Carson












Carson look over here...







Carson is THRILLED to be at Disneyland cant you tell?







"Carson we aren't on the ride, its a stationary dumbo to take pictures in..."







I think he was having Pirates of the Caribbean flash backs

Carson was afraid of mickey too so I made sure he was as far from mickey as possible in this pic!

Carson wasn't a big fan of disneyland, I think I will hold off on getting an annual pass until he is like 5 and will enjoy it and appreciate it more and not be traumatized. But despite the rides that scared the daylights out of lil c, we did enjoy playing in toon town and watching the Jedi training show.












1 comment:

Mashel said...

I am so jealous! I want to go to Disneyland!!! I love Disneyland. How sad that Carson didn't like it much. It looks like you guys had fun anyways. At least you live close, so you didn't fly all the way down there and spend a ton of money on a vacation, only to have your child cry!