Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Carson and friends


Emily, Charlie and Carson hanging out after Emily's birthday party Sunday April 6th.




Emily and Carson at the Park Tuesday April 8th

Me, Carson, Ava and Brooke, Liam, and Michelle - My mom friends from WA
(This pic was taken in January before I moved back to CA)

One of the great things about being a mom is having other friends who are mothers too and can relate to the joys that motherhood brings along with the frusterations too. Carson attended his first "friend" birthday party on Sunday. It was Emily Macshane's 1st birthday. Emily's Mom (Suzanne Macshane formally known as Suzanne Fields) and I hang out frequently since we live down the street from each other and have known each other since we were litttle kids. Its cool that the way we became friends is through our mom's watching us for each other and now we are watching each others kids for each other. I hope that Carson and Emily grow up to and love eachother like brother and sister like me and the fields girls do.

Anyways it is neat and wierd at the same time to watch your kids interact with your friends' kids, On Sunday at the party we took a shot of Carson, Emily and Charlie (Jessica and Will's daughter) together and it was wierd to think, "hey those are mine and my friends kids"

I love having friends that have kids close to the same age as Carson so it is fun to see them grow together and meet each milestone around the same time. I love talking to my mom friends and finding out that it's normal to want to pull your hair out after a long day of whining, crying, fussing and chaos.

1 comment:

Will Parris said...

That's my girl, looking anywhere except where she should be :) Great pic Ang!! And seriously, let me know when you want to get the FIP pictures going - love that by the way!