Sunday, March 30, 2008

Carson and Playgrounds

( This is carson in September when he was 7 months old at the park behind my parents house, the swing was the only thing he was big enough to do at the time, notice the blanket propping him up)



Carson at the Park in October (8 months old)


Saturday, March 29th



A few weeks ago at Tri city Park




This week at the The church playground behind my friend Michelle's house


yesterday ( March 29th) Carson's 13 months



Carson is now officially a toddler, walking, jabbering, climbing, throwing balls, the whole nine yards. It is so much fun now that he's this age to be able to bring him to the park and that he is able to finally "do stuff" there. When I was living at home in Washington with my parents when Carson was just 3months old- he was 10months, I longed to have him play at the beautiful Park behind my parents house. We would go on walks with him in the stroller to this park and just watch all the other kids play. But now he is finally old enough to actually enjoy and discover the park on his own with out me having to carry him to see and touch everything. I love it. That is one of my favorite things to do with him during the week, being a stay at home mom is great in that I can take him to the park during the day and play and have fun with him. I love that about living in California the ability to take carson to the park almost everyday of the year. Although I cant wait to go back to visit my parents and play in that beautiful park that's behind their house, hopefully its not raining...





2 comments:

Mashel said...

Those pictures are so cute Angela. Isn't it fun once they start playing at the park? Now I get my boys asking just about every day, "mom can we go to the park?" I guess it is my fault for taking them so much when they were little, but it is still fun. What park do your parents live by?

Dawn Coleman said...

Wow! Your little guy has grown so much! I bet he and Samara would have a fun time together. She loves other babies and toddlers. It's so good to see pictures and hear how things are going for you! We should get together sometime soon! - Dawn :-)