Saturday, December 20, 2008

let it snow let it snow let it snow...






Me and Carson are visiting my family in Washington right now (until Christmas eve) and we are so excited because it is snowing!! we went out to get Carson snow clothes as soon as we got here. We got to feed the ducks at the lake at my parents house. The snow was not sticky enough to build a snowman today we will have to try tomorrow. I tried to make a saucer, using the bottom of the exersaucer and string but Carson didn't dig that too much.. here are a few pictures of some of the fun we are having :)

1 comment:

Mashel said...

ok I lied, for some reason I don't have your parents address. The last page of my church directory has somehow dissapear, and with the last name Worsham, of course, thats the page I need. If you can, will you email me their address so I can get this card to you? My email is mashelhall@comcast.net. Thanks, and maybe I will see you Sunday.