Friday, December 19, 2008

The Computer Crash

So Last week just as I was about to submit my 10 page final my computer crashed. Luckily most of my precious pics and videos are either on this blog or myspace or facebook. So all is not lost. and lucky for me I have a genious brother LUKE who has insta lled a new hardrive on my computer with lots more space and has also installed all the most upto date programs I will ever need!! I was forbidden by Brian to blog until after my finals were finished and then once they were finished I did not have a computer for 2 weeks due to the crash :( ... so I am back and off of school so new pics of the most recent events will be up soon!!

P.s. I am in WA right now with cArson and there is snow everywhere! we got all his snow clothes yesterday so today we can play in the snow and build a snowman, I will try to post those pics tonight!!

let it snow let it snow let it snow :)

1 comment:

Mashel said...

Are you staying here in Washington until Christmas? I have a Christmas card for you and wanted your address, but if you are here, I can send it to your parents house, I already have that address.