Friday, March 14, 2008

University Praise Women's Retreat







Last Weekend I went on the University Praise Women's Retereat. (Brian took Carson for the Weekend) Brian sent me a pic of him and Carson at the Park the Saturday I was gone, Brian took Carson to the park. I like that I can go away for a weekend and know that Carson will have a good time with his dad and that the Condo will be as clean as I left it. That's a good feeling.

It was nice to rebond with my friends at University Praise and make some new friends.

The theme of the weekend was "masquarade ball" So on Saturday night we were masks that we each made that represented us. WE also were told to wear our best or worst dressed. As you can see in the pictures I obviously wore my very best hot pink dress.

After begging suzanne (our photographer for the weekend) to take a group pic she finally gave in and took a spontaneous photo shoot of Sarah Julie and I in our finest dresses with our jackets over them. A very classy look I might add.

In all seriousness though this weekend was nice. It's nice to take a break from life sometimes and spend time in God's beauty. It also doesnt' hurt that you can be in the mountains in southern CA and not freeze to death. I am looking forward to next year's womens' retreat.

1 comment:

Jessica & Will said...

Love it! Super cute pics, Ang!! I am so glad that you are back and that you were able to go on the retreat! I do love you!