Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Fall :)

Oh Fall is here again my favorite time of the year. This halloween carson went as Batman and me as Robin we went trick or treating in Brian's neighborhood but Carson had more fun passing out candy than recieving it. He would tell each person he gave candy too, "Happy Halloween have a great day". So cute, he is such a fun age full of wonder and always asking questions, the other day he wanted to know why people had to go on the cross naked... uhh..

I just got a new magnet incentive chart for him that seems to be working great, he loves to get happy faces for gettng dressed, following directions, sharing etc.

My parents are here this weekend visiting and Carson is enjoying every minute of it.

I am subbing still full time in the Fullerton School District, i just completed the last requirement for my mulitple subject teaching credential and am currently applying at Churches for Children's Ministry Positions.. so we will See where God leads me :)




No comments: