Monday, November 22, 2010

Soo many things to be thankful for ;)




OH I am just so excited about this winter! My mom visited 2 weeks ago and helped me decorate for Christmas! Tree is up and christmas lights too! Brian got Disneyland passes for me and Carson,.. which was very nice of him. Last night Carson and I got to experience Christmas Disneyland for the first time with Audrey...which was seriously nothing short of Magical. Seriously and I dont use that word often.

But from a real lady bug landing on Audrey's leg on the bugs life ride to Carson saying "i want to see mickey and pluto" we turn the corner to see Mickey and pluto ;)"
the Christmas parade Carson was in awe by I think his eyes were literally twinkling as each float went by then the climax of the show SANTA. He said that was his favorite part.

Carson finished his last of a 5 week sports class where he was introduced to basketball, football, baseball, soccer and track... last week. I attached a video of him jumping hurdles!

I think we are going to sign him up for basketball this january.

I am going to hit up Mountain High tomorrow and use my season pass there for the first time! so excited.

Thanks giving is days away... I cant wait. ;) Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I am thankful for Carson, FAmily, Friends, and most of all Gods amazing Grace!



No comments: