Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring 2010







My baby boy is now 3 here is a picture of his cowboy themed birthday party which was complete with a petting zoo! Carson and i got to go home to visit my parents in April on my spring break. We got to go to the Puyallup Spring Fair, Carson loved all the animals and especially the pig races.
I am only one US History test away from being fully credentialed. finally! my long term sub position had to come to an end since my multiple subject credential is not clear until that test is passed, and my current emergency credential only allows me to sub for 30 days at a time.

I am currently looking for and applying for full time teaching positions but they are scarce in this economy at this time, I am also applying for any Children's Ministry positions available so I guess now I am just trusting God to open the door where he wants me to be. I am bad at waiting and not knowing whats next for me, I guess I just need to be grateful for my daily manna and trust that it will keep coming.

No comments: