Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle with Grams and Gramps






While we were visiting my parents took me and Carson to the Woodland Park zoo, none of us had ever been. This park is AMAZING hands down THE BEST zoo I have ever been too. It is beautiful and all the animals rome around in very natural habitats you dont have to look through small cages to see them or sit in a tram. It is very beautiful, the funniest part of the day was seeing this orangatang literally hide under a cardboard box. So funny. I usually dont post not people pics but I thought others would appreciate this!

It was such a great day, and of course carson spent most of it either on Grandpa's shoulders or running around by him. Grandpa was very happy to have his grandson back, so was grandma. But grandpa didn't mind holding carson the whole entire day!

No comments: