Sunday, June 22, 2008

More Seattle Fun






AFter the woodland park zoo we at our favorite restaurant in Seattle called the Crab Pot. See CArson enjoying the crabs?
Then the next day we went to another zoo called Northwest trek which is closer to my parents house and is also fun you get to ride a tram through a huge park and see all the northwestern animals, bison, buffalo, mountain goats, deer, etc.. It was great though because we got to see all the baby animals up close that day. The tram driver said it was the best ride she has ever taken and that we were lucky to see all the baby animals.
Of course Grandma bought carson some new books while we were in WA as you see she is reading him one.
I also got to see my High School friends, Brooke and Michelle and their babies Ava and Liam.
Then my family (minus John) went to a Mariners game against the Padres. I took Carson in the playground they have at Safeco field, my mom laughed at me as I climbed through each tiny section to get carson up to the slide, it was like the Mcdonalds playlands if you are familiar with how they make you climb up to the slide.

It was a good time and of course my dad spoiled us with seats right behind first base!!

1 comment:

Mashel said...

Angela, I am so glad to see you post a bunch of stuff again. I was starting to worry about you! I wish we could have seen you when you were up here, bummer. I know you had a ton of people to see though. I am glad you are doing well.