Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am so blessed and my recomendation to see Fireproof

I just got back last night from Washington ( I had been there visiting since October 30th), I had a really great trip and got to see all my friends back home and spend a lot of time with my family. It is good to be home! I didn't realize how much Brian helps me with Carson until I didn't have Brian for a week. Man was I exhausted with out him! I am so lucky to have Brian in my life and for all the help he gives to me and for how hard he works to provide for me and Carson! I was not use to being a "single mom" on my own anymore. I realized I have taken his help for granted.

He had to work when my plane came in yesterday so my brother John picked me and carson up from the airport which worked out better because then I got my car back from him I let him borrow while I was gone.. When I got back to my condo with carson Brian had the whole place cleaned (he stayed there while me and Carson were in WA since his mom was remodeling/painting his room at his house). He DEEP cleaned the fridge and it looked emaculant! I never knew the shelves could look that clear! He also washed all my sheets on my bed since him and my brother had both stayed at the condo while I was gone. (which is a big deal considering you have to pay for laundry at my condo) He went grocery shopping and stocked the fridge and pantry with food for me and Carson. On top of all that, the table was set with a little fortune cookie on the plate with a note saying "I got you orange chicken and fried rice from pick up stix for dinner it is in the fridge. I will come by after my meeting around 8:30 to see you and carson. love you."
I am so lucky to have such a GOOD man in my life!! I felt so loved :)I didn't ask for any those things which made it extra special! He just was so thoughtful and kind.


Tonight Brian and I went to the movie Fireproof (since Carson was staying the night with Brian and his Brother was home to watch Carson) I knew little about this movie except that it was a Christian movie about saving your marriage and a "love dare". Although it has the cheeziness you can expect from a low budget movie, it was really good and I recommend any couple to go see it. Brian said, I could pick the movie so this is what I picked and i even made a point to take him out to this movie my treat so that he wouldn't be dissapointed, he really liked it. I think we both took a lot from this movie. If you dont want to spend the theatre ticket price to see this movie, and your relationship is not in a tough spot right now, then wait till it comes to video, but if not then I would go see it now.. you will like it.

I thought I would add a video clip to this post of my "superman" this is just one way Brian entertains me and carson when waiting for the dr to come into the room at the dr.s office..and his ability to make me crack up is just one of the reasons why I love him so much :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Sounds like you got the royal treatment. Send him over to clean my house and he can be my new best friend!

(It looks like a wonderful trip!)

Kristy Floyd said...

Dang... I don't know what to be more jealous of, that your fridge was clean or you got pick up stix. Four stars for Brian!!

Missy Fidler said...

Im glad you are happy and so well taken care of!! :) Love you!!