Saturday, November 8, 2008

halloween in Washington


















The day Brian and Carson and I flew into Washington my Dad and Brother Luke picked us up from the airport and then we went and visited "Grandma" at work. When she got off we all went to the pumpkin patch
The pumpkin patch that we went to last year, we fed the chickens, Carson got to ride the tractor with grandpa, we watched the cows get fed, we fed the pigs, and sheep, and turkeys.

Carson picked out his pumpkin and Brian and I picked out ours.
Then we came home and carved our pumpkin, I wanted a happy pumpkin so that is what we carved and then of course we baked pumpkin seeds! I ate fresh pumpkin for the first time its not bad. I like it.
On actual Halloween, Carson got to trick or treat at Grandma's house over and over. Grandma and Grandpa don't have a very trick or treat friendly neighborhood so Carson got to trick or treat at MaaMa's I attached a video for you to see.

We all went to my dad's church that night for NITE LITE the Halloween Alternative event they have, with bounce houses, food, face painting and game rooms and lots of Candy. Papa loved taking Carson around and showing him off to the church!

Then afterward we went home to put our little dragon to bed and Brian and I changed into our costumes to go to Brittany's Halloween Party, Brian went as a Mexican and I went as Border Patrol

1 comment:

Mashel said...

Hey, I like the picture of all of you together, who took that? ha ha
Come one, why didn't you guys where those costumes to nite lite? It was really great seeing you. Carson is getting so big! What happened to our babies?