Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Busy Busy October!

This October has been so busy every weekend (and every day really) there is something on the calendar.

I got Carson his first pet. A fish. Carson loves it. He feeds it every morning and says, "hi fish" and then when he is done feeding and looking at the fish he says, "bye fish" and waves goodbye.



I found out that beta fish can go a few days with out eating and are pretty durable and low maintenance so I said that the perfect fish for us.





Karyss came to visit last weekend and we celebrated her birthday and her Pregnancy! She just found out she is Pregnant and is due May 30th. I am so excited for her and I cant wait to see her through each stage of pregnancy like she saw me.


Sunday October 5th Brian, John, Carson and I attended the Buchholz Family Reunion. It was my first time meeting my cousin Heather's baby Ethan. He is a few months younger than Carson and so cute! Carson and Ethan sat on my lap as I read them an Elmo book. Grandpa Cecil had fun with his great grandsons. It was neat to see all the people that I am related to.




IN this Photo: Grandpa Cecils kids and their kids and their kids, kids. four generations!

1 comment:

Missy Fidler said...

Carson is so cute with that fish! Love u!!