Sunday, December 20, 2009

November and December Update











Sooo this month and last I haven't posted many pics..or updates.
In September I won a radio contest and got air fair and hotel accommodations and back stage passes to Kieth Urban in Vancouver and went with my Best friend Lindsay that was a blast.
November Mike and Vanessa got married
I helped plan and throw Kelly her Bachelorette Party
I went to court for custody over Carson and Brian and I now have official 50/50 custody and I have to live with in 30 miles of Carson's dad.

In November after court stuff, My Dad flew down to CA to help me move and I moved out of Brian's House and moved into my own 2 bedroom guest house in Fullerton that i rent for a great deal. I love it and its in the safest neighborhood in Fullerton. I love my little house that is all for me and Carson :) Carson decorated our little Christmas tree.

In December
I was in Kelly and Nates wedding, It was big (23 in the bridal party) and beautiful.
I got to reunite with all my best friends and college roommates.
We went to Knotts Berry farm with the free tickets we got from sitting in on a time share speal.
Now Carson and I are visiting Washington again and having a good vacation time up here with my family.

No comments: