Thursday, July 3, 2008

last three weekends and our plans for the fourth!

June 19th my friend Audrey and I took Carson to the Farmers market .. I love that place I got some really delicious pita bread and hummus and of course had to take carson to the petting zoo. They are tricky at the market with the kids stuff they have you purchase tickets to do everything their (petting zoo, bounce house, pony rides, train rides and balloon artist/ face painting) however the tickets are 1 dollar each and each thing cost a few tickets. The petting zoo was 3 dollars plus one more dollar/ ticket if you want to buy food to feed the animals. So it cost $4 to take carson to the petting zoo their and of course i was like I am not paying for myself to go in too. haha i am so cheap. But it was a good time and Carson is getting better at being 'gentle' with the animals.










June 22nd after church we went to Newport beach with some friends and had a good time.
Carson actually went into the ocean (only being held) the waves still freak him out.

Last week was filled planning University Praise' FAM JAM celebration Sunday.. I was so busy Sunday I forgot to whip out the camera and get a shot.
It was pretty good, we had a great petting zoo, western jumper (the theme of the week was western) dunk tank, magician, and we did have a cool game called "panning for GOLD fish" unfortunately the Gold fish died after only 10 min of being in the kiddie pool (which was in the sun).. too bad it would have been a fun game.
We also had the event catered by Blake's place which was a delicious BBQ meal with brisket that was cut and served to us.

This 4th of July weekend I am off to Solvang CA for a wine tasting trip for my bff's birthday.. i will be sure to take lots of pics of the vineyards and post them when i get back, Brian is taking Carson to Laguna beach with his family while I am gone

No comments: